What is Magnolia Cheese Co.?
We are purveyors of custom-cut and portioned Wisconsin artisan and specialty cheese. Bulk cheese is cut into smaller designated 4 oz. portions and vacuum sealed to improve handling, extend shelf life and minimize food and labor costs.
Who benefits the most from Magnolia Cheese Co. products?
The current format is designed for use in restaurants, taverns, supper clubs, bars, breweries/brewpubs, wineries, distilleries, hospitality and catering.
How do I use custom-cut cheese?
- Cheese boards
- Charcuterie boards
- Dessert cheese boards
- Catering events
- Recipe ingredients
What is the value of Magnolia Cheese Co.’s custom-cut cheese program?
- No need to purchase an entire wheel or loaf
- No waste from cutting in house
- Only buy in necessary quantities
- Keeps its integrity with longer shelf life
- Competitive cost
- Minimum storage space required
- Ability to mix and match cheese profiles based on price point and need
- Ease of use minimizes labor cost to create and deliver compelling menu items
- We only use Wisconsin’s highest quality artisan and specialty cheeses
Does Magnolia Cheese Co. supply cheese boards, knives, crackers, jams, meats and other add-ons?
How do I order?
How many pieces come in an order?
You receive 24 pieces per carton weighing approx. 4 oz. each, enough for 48 servings.
How much is delivery?
We charge a flat $10 shipping fee regardless of the order quantity.
What is the turn around time?
Order by Friday at 1 pm, and you’ll receive product the following week.
What Wisconsin artisan cheese companies do you offer?
- Artisan Cheese Exchange
- Carr Valley Cheese
- Chalet Cheese
- Eau Galle Cheese Factory
- Edelweiss Creamery
- Hollands Family Cheese
- Hooks Cheese Co.
- Nordic Creamery
- Renards Cheese
- Roelli Cheese House
- Roth Cheese
- Saxon Creamery
- Uplands Cheese
- Widmers Cheese Cellars
Note: if you don’t see something you want, let us know, and we will get it!